Odin Works Adjustable Low Pro Gas Block .750
- Brand: Odin Works
- Product Code: Odin Works Adjustable Low Pro Gas Block .750
- Availability: In Stock
There are other adjustable gas blocks out there..........but Odin Works is truly tunable and with packed with features! Made from carbon steel an coated in black nitride for added durability, the front facing Inconel adjustment screw coupled with an Inconel spring handle the high gas temps like a champ. This gas block offers 20 detented adjustment points to get your rifle running just the way you want it helping to adjust recoil and overgassing. Available in a .750 diameter, these will work with any gas blow back AR platform calibre. Weighing in at 2.5oz it's not going to weigh your rifle down either, comes with installation and adjustment keys.
1. Loosen set screw #1
2. Loosen and remove screw #2.
3.Carefully remove spring and detent ball.
4. Remove gas adjustment screw #3.
5. Soak in cleaning solvent.
- Not for use with pistol length gas systems and high pressure rounds.
- Fits inside all ODIN Works Forends.
- Fits .750" diameter barrels.
- Weight: 2.45 oz (includes detent ball, screws and pin).
- Made from Carbon Steel.
- Nitride finish.
- Inconel adjustment screw and spring.
- 20 adjustments.
- Includes detent ball, cross pin, set screws, and hex wrenches.